2009年11月18日星期三

sad day, bad day

paiseh..
actly i gotta post tis earlier but i was bz nowadays...
haiz..
(i tink my "bye bye blog" is d unusual 1...)

holidays coming
our class is gonna seperate
i haf ntg d?
no more frenz
no more jokes
no more funs
no more buly
no more guys
no more anger
no more sadness
no more mood
no more poking
evertg no more!!!!

really miss all my frenz
n teachers
i cried 4 a long time
while i recall about the momories about our class
everytg...
everytg...


*When You're Gone"
"when you're gone,
the peices of my heart are missing you
when you're gone,
the face i came to know is missing too
when you're gone
the words i need to hear to always get me
through the day...

we were made u 4 each othr
out here forever i knw we were
all i was 4 u 2 knw
evrytg i do i gave my heart and soul
i can hardly breathe
i need 2 feel u here with me...

i've never left the way b4
evrytg that i do
reminds me of u
when you walk away
i count the steps tat u take
DO U C HOW MUCH I NEED U RIGHT NOW?"

*You Are Not Alone
"you r not alone
im here wit u
though u far away
im here 2 stay
you r not alone
4 im here with u
though we're far apart
u're oways in my hear
tat u r not alone..."


bb frenz..
c u nx yr! ;(
DONT WORRY,
BE HAPPY!
come on~
my hp is oways on 2 let u call in~
(ps: bsds weekdays' midnites)
muackz!
love u frenz!
dun 4gt me~
im d most...
most...==
most..
open n playful gal!!!

没有评论:

发表评论